A while ago, I got to attend the Mystical Landscapes Art Exhibit. My friends and I all went to this exhibit and fawned over the art work there. I will say, that I did (almost) tear up as its been a dream of mine to see Claude Oscar Monet’s work. When I finally got to see it I was honestly over the moon. One of my friends said that I looked as if I could implode from happiness! It was a good day to say the least. Anyways, here are all of my favorite paintings done by the artists we got to see!
– Claude Oscar Monet –
– Vincent Van Gogh –
– Charles Marie-Dulac –
– Eugène Jansson –
– Wenzel Hablik –
– James Mcneil Whistler –
– Edvard Munch –
– Emily Carr –
– Gustaf Fjaestad –
– Henri le Sidaner –
Paul Nash, Félix Vallotton, Lawren S. Harris, Ferdinand Hodler, Frederick H. Varley and Maurice Chabas.
- an elderly lady and I started discussing of Whistler’s work, and then later on looked at Carr’s work with her friend
- another elderly lady and I started to discuss of Jannson’s painting and what we thought about it
- went up five floors and down on an stairs of art… twice (my legs kill me)
- walking to curry’s next door to the gallery
- got to tick off an item off my bucket list: getting to see one of Claude actual Monet’s work
- next item: see The Japanese Bridge by Claude Monet, and Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
Dear Reader, I hope you enjoyed this post!